NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Open Pool ...



Our neighborhood pool opened a few days ago and my kids have been KILLING US to take them.


We're going right now.


Kinda sad not going with Deinna and Randal and the rest of my in-laws. I hope they have pools in Oklahoma. Hell, I hope they have electricity and running water there, too. But time goes on.


I never liked swimming. I know this will sound stupid but I never really know what to "do" when I'm swimming. I mean, what do I do? Swim around? Float? What does one do when they swim? I guess I didn't spend enough time swimming when I was younger.


But I have kids and they LU-U-UV to to to the pool, so I gotta do what a dad's gotta do.


Here I am sacrificing my own general distaste for swimming in exchange for my kids and their love of swimming. I guess it's that kind of selfishness that's the reason why there was a banquet in my honor yesterday.


HA!




My kids will sleep GOOD tonight!

No comments: