NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Today Sucks ...



I usually don't have to work on sundays. I usually request them off so that I can spend the day watching bad movies and downing obscene amounts of coffee.


But today I work. I am cashiering for eight hours instead of being at home watching Mickey Hargitay pretent he can act in today's Church-less Movie of the Week.


Not only that but I am currently in the middle of a 6-day work marathon so that I can have wednesday off for an all day roller skating party with my daughter's school and thursday off for my youngest daughter's graduation from kindergarten.


Eyes on the prize. That's what my dad would say. I'm keeping my eyes on the prize.


Here are some more awesome ads...







Wish me luck today.


I may need it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today doesn't suck; Today's Special http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cxLfIs051c