NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

An Apology ...

I would like to make a correction.


A few days ago I wrote about the monster in my throat and in that post I wrote that the medication I'm on makes me "hopped up Charlie Sheen style."




However, upon further inspection, I now believe that by saying I feel like Charlie Sheen I feel that saying that implies some sort of manic energy, of which I have none.


I would like to instead say that my medication makes me feel like David Hasselhoff on the floor of a bathroom eating a cheeseburger.




I am sorry for the mistake.


Thank you all for your time.

No comments: