NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Despite What You May Assume ...

... things are perfectly fucking fine with me and my own right now.




That's young, chubby, dark brown me in the Spider-Man shirt with my arm around my big brother Joe and feeling happy as hell. That's how I feel right now.


I have been saying for a while now that there's nothing wrong with me, that I'm happy and fine and that nothing is wrong with me and my world. And many people are saying that it sounds "suspicious" and that something MUST be wrong with me that I'm not talking about.


This is simply not true.


The fact of the matter is that my wife is true to me and I am true to her. We have two amazing kids and a son coming soon, making our kids a hardcore triple threat match of awesomeness.


And work is great. I love my work. And yes, I just mentioned work on this blog. I love my work. I have an awesome job.


Plus I have some pretty good storytelling gigs coming up, including an appearance at Chick-Fill-Uh and a kiddie storytime for an eighty year old woman's birthday. How amazing is that?


And my health is good, too. I am happy. I am more in control of my emotions. My doctor upped my Paxil dosage and I've been all smiles ad rainbows. I don't feel like cutting myself. My asthma and my nasal problems are clearing up a bit. My throat is good enough that I can sing along to music again. I cannot express how happy I am now.


I am sorry to say that I don't have any drama to report. I mean, hell, drama means good blog ratings, right? The more my life sucks ass the more I have good things to say, things that bring people to this place. But I am as happy as I have been in a very long time and I am happy as hell about that.




So I have all next week off. We WERE going to go to Arizona but we can't afford crap. So I think I might post re-runs of my sunday movies that I haven't had the chance to watch myself. Should be fun.


Laters, people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish you loved me.