NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Time With The Kids ...

I am on a strange sort of vacation this week.


See, I was supposed to go to Arizona to see my parents and be there for my wife's cousin who is having a baby. But we have very little funds, not nearly enough to afford a trip right now, and the stupid baby had to come to life two and a half weeks early, so that screwed everything up and now my week in Arizona with my parents has turned into a lonesome and strange sort of week at home.


But I'm trying to focus on the positives. This means more time with the kids. I feel that during this time right before we give birth to another crazy kid it is deeply important that Natasha and I spend as MUCH time as possible with our two darling girls. Soon everything will revolve around a baby, so we need to treasure this time with our girls while we still can.


So here are a bunch of pictures that we took recently of our time with the girls. It's us in the rain and at the mall and swimming and playing with our ducks and doing a baby registry.


Here's Bela photobomb charging Emerald ...








They didn't have one of these for daddy's blog. I cried.





With the purchase of a slingshot, Natasha gets her personal war against the birds that keep her awake and takes it into sudden death overtime ...





Me nervous as hell about to do a special storytime for an 81 year old woman ...






My wife and I are sexy, futuristic baby registry cops ...





The male duck is VERY territorial about the female duck. Here's a pic of the male charging me ...




This is BABY in html ...




In this picture, taken at Sam's Club, Bela climbed into a big display and loudly proclaimed herself QUEEN OF THE TOILET PAPER! She was quite upset when we told her she was on paper towels ...




See you guys tomorrow.


Wind Clan out.

No comments: