NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Even More Random Screen Saver Pictures ...

According to my stats, which are usually pathetic ass hell, two things are popular on this blog besides my free movies ... tits and my screen saver pictures.


I've posted a number of times about my photo album screen saver of awesome pictures. It's a collection of bad movie posters, personal pics, perverted randoms, strange lunacy, amazing cult movie posters, cleavage and a bunch of random madness.


And since I'm constantly adding to it, I currently have over 6,000 pictures! Flipping amazing!


So here are some more of my screen saver pics (with added tits and ass pics) ...



















No comments: