NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm Gonna Level With You ...



The main reason why I haven't been doing too much posting on this blog lately is because my wife has been spending rather a lot of time using our sole computer to work on her on-line business (which you should check out!!!) and blog and work on her crops on freaking farmville. And I can't really tell her to knock it off and let me on the internet because, hell, she's 30 weeks pregnant, which pretty much makes me oblivious to her pregnant whims. I can't tell my pregnant wife to stop her crap and let me on the computer, for fetuses' sake. What she wants she gets and I'm just reading my books and staying the hell out of her way.


I have a free movie to share, as well as a number of reviews of the INSANE amount of books I've been rocking through, but those will have to wait until a different time.


I have tomorrow off.


Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: