NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

It's State Fair Day ...



The California State Fair opens TODAY! YAAAAAAY!


And, as those hardcore fans of this blog will no doubt know, my family and I just lo-o-o-o-o-o-o-ove the state fair ...










... a-a-a-a-a-and lets not forget the accidental 2010 California State Fair air guitar champion! I was extremely lucky to capture this on film! In front of a mediocre band at a small concert at the state fair last year, this little girl just decided to get right in front of the stage and just rock the fuck out in front of 200 or so strangers!


She's my hero.




So today's the day the state fair opens. My brother and I used to LOVE going to the Arizona State Fair. We'd go all the time! Now here I am older and wiser and now I'm taking my own kids to the fair and, just like my father before me used to do, I'm making absolutely sure to FORCE THE FUCK out of my kids to go and see EVERY FUCKING EXHIBIT and EVERY GODDAMNED COUNTY EXHIBIT before having ANY FUN!


HA!


Laters!

1 comment:

Tor Hershman said...

The Pope of Woodism hast done did it again.
Thanks, Rev. Steve, moi never clicked the Stats Blogger button before.
Yikes, it looks like last month 'twere moi's largest, ever.

Rev. Steve, introduced myself to blogging AND Internet recording with original Mp3.com.

I hope ye and thine's have a wonderful time @ the fair.

Also, I really hope everything goes well with the upcoming birth.

Once again, Thanks, Pope of Woodism.