NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, July 18, 2011

More Downtime, Sadly ...

Our computer is on the fritz yet again. It refuses to get to the log on screen and a system restore refuses to work. So I find myself sitting down on the couch and blogging with a wii remote and the television, which takes such an incredibly long amount of time it's justabsolute madness!


I think I would be more upset about this were it not for the fact that I am on the BIGGEST reading kick right now! Seriously, take a gander at the "Books I've Read" part of the right hand side of this blog to see just a few of the amazing books I have read recently. I am on literary fire over here, which makes my latest loss of a computer a lot more bearable.


The only thing that really sucks is that I never got to see last sunday's movie.


Oh well. Right now I'm over halfway done with this incredible book called "Shock Value" about the rise of horror movies in the seventies. It seems to have been made JUST for me right now.


Basically what I'm trying to say is that if you notice a lack of posts around here lately then its not my fault.


But don't cry for me, my invisible friends, for I am lost in a literary wonderland!

No comments: