NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

My Girls Can SWIM!!!

My two absolutely darling daughters, Emerald and Isabela, can finally SWIM! And they can do it on their OWN! And in the deep end! And with no floaties or life vests or anything!


I am so freaking PROUD of them!


They still can't believe the fact that I was taught how to swim by my mom who somehow taught me to swim while not being able to swim herself. Crazy. My parents are crazy.


So I have pictures that I took from our last few excursions that I totally want to gush over. Be warned, however, that a few of the pictures MAY look like my girls are drowning. Sorry. They didn't drown. They didn't drown too much.


I am SUCH a proud ass dad!


Here ..











No comments: