NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Reading Kick Continues ...

This is Steve again, blogging from my sound-proof bunker located in an undisclosed location twenty miles below the surface of the earth. My computer at home is still all crapskies and we are unsure as to when we will be zble to get that fixed. That hurts because I have some amazing state fair pictures to share with everyone. Oh well.

Sigh.

My reading kick is still in full steam ahead. I finished reading Shock Value, which was awesome, and now I'm knee-deep in Sarah Vowell's newest book "Unfamiliar Fishes" which I sincerely hope is better than her previous book which was a lengthy look at the speeches of early puritans. YAWN. The one I'm reading now has blood and wars and some fairly crazy characters, so I am pretty excited.

Well, that's that. Wish me luck.

Wind clan out.

No comments: