NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Sunday Outside ...

So still no computer. Lame. I'm currently blogging from my wife's smart phone. My phone is old and retarded, so blogging on it is out of the question. By the way, if anyone out there has a Windows 7 startup disk that they can lend to my plight then I would be very much obliged.


I have spent most of today outside. It is a hot 90-degrees outside and I take to the sun like a duck to water, our ducks actually swimming next to me as I write this. I do not think that I want to "tan" (with finger quotes) so much as I have this desperate desire to get darker. I see pictures of myself as a child and I look as dark as a native american because when I was younger I was spending most of my time outside playing alone and getting dark as hell. I want that back, therefore here I am outside.


But as much as this outside time with my family is good and even healthy, I really do miss my computer, though. I miss my bad movies. I miss my internet life.

No comments: