NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

This Blog Post Is Purely Hypothetical ...



Today at a bookstore that will remain nameless, a massively popular author who will remain nameless will be doing a signing. This particular bookstore, of whom I have no affiliation, mind you, is expecting well over one thousand angry, elderly christian people to swarm into the store today. In fact, if one were to open at 7am that day at the store one would no doubt be prepared to see a few hundred crazies already waiting by the doors.


Now, say one were to be starting their own company of sorts and, having shown exceptional skills with the art of story telling, has decided to start doing birthday parties for a few extra dollars now and then. And let us also say that said person also worked at a place where one could buy books and it was in fact the bookstore expecting the mass influx of people from my previous utterance.


This is all purely hypothetical, by the way.


I'm just saying that I really do feel for and pity the young bookseller we created in today's hypothetical story. If I were to have a massive day at work followed by a massive birthday event, which I of course do not, then I would want to cut myself and then shoot myself in the head.


Have a good day, everybody!

No comments: