NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bunker Thoughts ...

This is Steve, once again blogging from my remote bunker hidden twenty miles below the surface of the earth.

You have probably assumed by now that I am not in fact in a bunker, nor do I own one. But that's my story and I'm sticking to it. So there.

We are roughly three weeks away from our due date with little Maxwell Galindo, the future heir to the house of Galindo, long may he reign, and we are all very nervous and excited. My wife is a little less excited as I am in the sense that she is huge and tired and in constant pain and just wants that freeloading bastard out of her this instant.

So I am on constant alert for the possibility of this monster arriving early. Any day now, I figure. So I am eternally remaining in a state of cat-like readiness, waiting for that call at any moment.

Like I'm not paranoid enough, now I'm battle ready for super go baby time. Great.

I cut myself the other day. On the wrist. I instantly regretted it once I did it. Now instead of hoping someone notices and offers sympathy I am hiding it and hoping no one notices what a dumbass I am.

I miss having a computer.

Wind Clan out.

No comments: