NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Kids And Exhaustion ...



I am exhausted.


I have been working exceptionally hard lately.


Sigh, I would like to take this time to once again say that my views and opinions are in no way related to those of any major bookstore chain of any kind.


Anyway, I have been working exceptionally hard at my job lately. There are a lot of changes happening and I am the primary one in charge of changing shelving units and measuring and shifting things around and heavy lifting. My arms and shoulders are killing me and I am wanting to sleep during most of my time at home, which isn't that fair to my kids who want to spend time with me.


I've been wanting to cut myself a lot lately but so far I haven't.


Yay me.




My family is good, though. The house is getting cleaner and cleaner and my kids are getting prettier and prettier and my amazing and gradually bustier wife is getting pregnantier and pregnantier. It's a win-win situation and I can't believe that soon we're going to have a crazy boy in this crazy house.


Anyway, getting late. Gotta hit the hay. Another big, long day tomorrow of me kicking whole buckets of ass.


Wind Clan out.

No comments: