NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Mystery ...

As you can guess from the lack of posts around here, the laptoplessness continues unabated. I wish it would end but I am reading at a fairly breakneck pace and just finished an original wizarding mystery novel in less than a week, so props to me and my big mexican brain.

We are all getting ready to go to bed in a hotel room near Santa Cruz. I have three days off and we just came back from a lavish wedding on the beach that, despite the massive amount of white yuppie bastards, was quite amazing. It is just sad, though, to see white people try to dance at a wedding.

Tomorrow we will be heading deep into the hills and go visit the Santa Cruz Mystery Spot, where all laws of nature are reversed! It is just my kind of stupid crap! I can't wait!

Anyway, that's pretty much that.

Goof night, and big balls.

No comments: