NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, August 12, 2011

The Old Steve ...

Hi. It's me again.


Still no computer but I don't think I have to say that at this point because you probably already know that.




So you know how my life has been pretty darn good lately? Well, there was just a little something that I wanted to mention.


Today an old friend of mine said to me "It's good to see you happy again. Your personal life seems to be better and you're happy and funny again. You have that energy you used to have. It's like the old Steve is back."


That's awesome.


The old Steve is back!


Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it, Rev Steve! :)
Let the lessons of Ed Wood be your guide!