NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Random Cell Phone Pictures ...

It is the first day of school for my girls tomorrow, plus we are about two and a half weeks until super go baby time, so no movie today. Sorry. My apologies.


Originally I was going to show Vanilla Ice's masterpiece "Cool As Ice" but that would require effort and I cannot see myself putting forth an effort for a freaking Vanilla Ice film.


Instead, feel free to rock out to these random pictures from my cell phone.


Also, thanks to a generous upcoming donation from the firm of Mom and Dad Inc, we SHOULD be able to fix our computer in about two weeks. So look forward to more posts in the upcoming future. For now, though, I'm stuck occasionally posting random stuff whenever I can. Sorry.


Enjoy the pictures, though.














I've been cutting again.


More on that later.


Wind Clan out.

No comments: