NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Cold Turkey Steve ...

It is painfully obvious to me that while my computer is on the fritz and not working that my mother-in-law just does NOT want me to be anywhere near her laptop. It's not entirely because, as she says, I hit the keys just too darn loud, bug according to her I should be spending every second every day cleaning and folding and cleaning and cleaning and anything done fot fun is just a sign of what an a-hold I apparently am. To even get on for a moment I have to teist the woman's arm and practically, and at times literally beg her to get on and even then I am met with the cold shoulder.

I respect her. I really do. After all, it is her computer and therefore it is HER decision who gets on her computer. It's just become too much of a hassle for me.

So I have decided to officially give up on computers, laptops, ect., until we get our laptop fixed.

I'll still post here on my blog.

I just wont bother begging anymore.

2 comments:

Your wife said...

To be fair, you could have got on last night, you decided not to.

2 bhk flats in pune said...

Lovely post i really like it..