NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Due Date Eve ...



Today is Due Date Eve, the day before my very pregnant wife is due to give birth to Maxwell Edward Galindo, the Heir to the powerful House of Galindo.


Happy Due Date Eve, everybody!


So my last day of work came and went. I clocked out and sneaked out the back door to avoid any cards or gifts or "congratulation" speeches I might have had come my way. I miss work and storytime but I just cannot wait for this baby to arrive.


So every day since I went on maternity leave I have basically been doing nothing but following my wife everywhere, expecting her to pop at any second. I am basically existing in a constant state of cat-like readiness waiting for my baby to arrive.


No baby yet.


Stay tuned, though ...

No comments: