NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Just One More Day ...

This is post # 1,738 if you are keeping track at home.

Today is my last day of work for about a month. I will be taking maternity leave to be with my soon to be newborn baby, who just so happens to be due this wednesday, so essentially due any day now.

I'm wondering if anyone cares that I'm leaving?

Again, this blog is in no way affiliated with any maor corporation and al opinions are the sole opinions of Reverend Steve Galindo and no one else.

Sigh.

I really miss having a computer. And I miss being the man of the house. Now with my mother-in-law staying with us I feel like some snot-nosed little kid again.

I'll try and post a free movie tomorrow, a treat for my hardcore fans.

Trying to stay positive. Trying to stay in control. Trying not to slash my wrists with boxcutter to see myself bleed.

Stay tuned for baby news...

No comments: