NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Maxwell Is Home...



Rejoice, one and all, for Maxwell Galindo is finally home!


I am overflowing with a well of positive vibes and this warm feeling inside my chest that is radiating happiness all over. I have never felt this content ever in my life. We are a family and now I have three children.


I am a complete man filled with pure joy.








And I honestly wish that this overflowing well of inner joy spills out of me and finds its way to you, the reader of this blog, wherever you are.


All is well with my world right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Indeed the moment has spoken to me, and it is an inspiring moment! Congrats to you and your family, including the new addition!