NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Daughter's First Volleyball Game...

My nine year old daughter Emerald, who is #14 in her school's volleyball team, played her very first game today. They won and she had an awesome assist that led to a point for her team.


I am a proud dad.


Ha! I never thought that I would be a proud sports father, you know? But here I am. That's me in my world right now.


Sometimes I look back away from myself and see who I am and wonder how the hell I went from angry and lost and drunk in Arizona to the responsible parent that I am now. I don't know how I got here. I'm just happy as all hell that I'm here.


Here are some pics ...









No comments: