NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Parents Get Ahold Of Maxwell ...

My mom and dad and my older brother made the trip from Queen Creek, Arizona to Sacramento, California to see Maxwell last night.


Yay Galindistas!


They would have been here for the birth but our van broke down and the price to fix it was over $2,000! Can you believe it?! So my parents swept in and paid the price which was what they were going to use to afford the trip here. So it was pretty much my fault that they didn't make it.


I still feel really bad about the whole car thing. It makes me feel like I'm not man enough to afford the life that we have.


But we were able to get together for two or so hours last night, essentially taking over a corner of Golden Coral with our loudness and craziness and our overall sheer Galindoishness.


Here are some pics ...






I have more pictures but I don't have them yet.


So more later, okay?

1 comment:

jennieprice said...

Many congratulations hunni...!