NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Long Walk...

I have seen better days.

There are a number of things wromg with me at the present moment - my throat is killing me, my asthma sucks ass, my nose is rough and gross, not to mention the fact that this baby could come at any moment - but if I had to pinpoint the worst problem it would have to be thr fact that my legs are just barely functioning properly.

This is because of the crazed adventure I had a few days ago, almost a week ago. See, our car was absolutely dead, not a good thing when you consider that we have less than two weeks before it's Super Go Baby Time, and I found myself stranded at work with no money and no way to get home.

So I did what I have ALWAYS wanted to do.

I walked home.

It was ten miles.

Ten freaking miles! And I am not an athletic man by any means. Plus there's my severe chronic asthma which makes any sort of strenuous activity deeply difficult for me to accomplish. But I did it. I made that walk my bitch.

And now, a week later, my legs are STILL paying for it.

No comments: