NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

This Is Me Venting My Electrical Outrage ...



This is a picture of my son. His due date is in 11 days. Only 11 days! He's sucking his thumb in the picture. In 11 days, probably sooner if my wife gets her wish, I will have a brand new baby boy.


And I am extremely nervous about this.


And add to my stress and my wife's extreme baby agitation is the fact that my car is now totally dead. That's my luck. It cost a pretty penny to get it towed and now it's going to cost a pretty penny to get it fixed.


And don't forget that my computer is STILL broken, too! My wife says we will get it fixed soon, but she has a smart phone and so she has the internet with her all the time, see? She isn't as pained by the loss of a computer as I am because I don't have a smart phone. I have a mentally challenged phone. I have a sped phone. It sucks and I hate it.


Speaking of frustrations, my wife has gone into super mega blackwatch plaid nesting mode and has outlawed the use of the television almost entirely. We don't watch television, no Netflix, no bad movies. It hurts my mind. So I dove into a super reading kick, as you loyal readers probably already know, and so my wife put the kibosh on that, too. No reading. There's too much to do, she says. And forget trying to play a video game or something because this woman is less than two weeks away from popping and if she is miserable then she is going to take everyone down with her.


There IS a computer here at home, but it's my mother-in-law's computer and she doesn't like me using it because she says that I tap on the keys too hard.


I think she's crazy. And I think I'm going crazy from having to hear stereo "my wife" complaints from my wife angry on one side and from my wife's mom on the other side. They say I do nothing around the house, but maybe that's because I'm exhausted from being the sole breadwinner in this house.


But whatever.


I just want my sunday bad movies back.

No comments: