NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Never Felt Like This Before ...



I am a fairly simple man.


I like to eat the same foods and drive the same way to work and watch the same things on tv. I like repetition. It comforts me, makes me feel safe.


That's the key word. Safe.


I have built a comfortable bubble around myself and it's a lonely bubble that I have spent nine years constructing, a bubble that has been just fine for me and my introverted, lonely lifestyle. I'm happy being lonely and friendless as long as I get to be lonely with my wife and kids.


What I'm trying to say here is that I've been living nine years hiding my head inside a turtle shell. It's been fine for me because in my mind I've always thought that change is different and different is bad. And that's no way to live.


Fuck all that.


I just want to throw out everything I own, set fire to my clothes, shave my face, and leave this craptaco of a city forever, star a new life somewhere else, it doesn't matter WHERE, as long as it's different, as long as it's not HERE.


I want a change.


Exciting. Breathing heavy.


I've never felt like this before.

No comments: