NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Not Official Yet ...

I should probably point out that the move and the work transfer and everything is all 100% UNOFFICIAL right now. There are places to look into and papers to sign and numbers to check and a bajillion other things to do before this thing becomes official, bajillion being my favorite number.


But I can tell you with an amazingly high level of certainty that by the time 2012 rolls around I will no longer be living in the state of confusion that is California.


Good riddance, you bastard!

1 comment:

Reverend Steve said...

I turned off the anonymous comment option.

I you want to hate, then man up and stop hiding.