NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

This Friday ...



So this Friday at my work we will be having an author event. And it's a pretty big one.


Ozzy Osbourne is coming to the store, MY store, this freaking Friday. And yes, it's THE Ozzy Osbourne, the godfather of metal, the prince of darkness, Black freaking Sabbath, Crazy Train, HIM! To MY store!


Now, in other news, the christian nutjob that said the world was going to end on May 21st is now saying that his "bible math"
Nwas wrong and that the rapture is actually going to happen on October 21st.


And October 21st is this Friday.


And who is coming to my store on Friday?


This CANNOT be a coincidence.


I believe the end of days will be happening at my store. Soon.

No comments: