NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Welcome To Hell ...

Steve here, just checking in. How are you? Me, I'm good.


So how are things?


I had some great time with my son this morning. We watched our first episode of Mystery Science Theater 3000 together. He was awestruck with the opening credits but pretty much slept thru most of the rest. I don't mind, though, because it was the jaw-droppingly aweful spanish movie Santa Claus where Santa battles the devil. It's so bad that I could only WISH that I was asleep.


So our friend Jen had twins. Twin girls. Addison and Riley. Preemies. Cute. But Jen's babydaddy went nuts and left and now she's losing her magic baby powers as well as her sanity. To help her out we are taking care of the twins for the weekend. So that means that there's 200% more crying and screeching and dirty diapers in my small house this weekend. Yay me, right?


And that's not all, because in a little bit my whole fam will be going to hell. Oops, I meant to say we're going to Chuck-E-Cheese.


I will try to get online and post a free Church-less MOTW later tonight.


Going back to work this Tuesday.


Wish me luck. About everything.


Wind Clan out.

No comments: