NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Childish Gambino ...



Community actor and Mystery Team star (seriously see that film!) Donald Glover raps in his spare time under the name Childish Gambino, a name that he created from a Wu-Tang Clan name.


Anyway, I promised my friend Milton that I'd put some Childish Gambino tracks up here. It's pretty darn good stuff, too. Guy does good.


I should probably also say that I yoinked these mp3's from an awesome review on the blog Sunset in the Rearview that you should read if you want a more detailed breakdown other than "Guy does good."


Enjoy ...


Heartbeat

Kids (Keep Up)

You See Me

Sunrise

L.E.S.


... and here is a really awesome mashup of Childish Gambino and Red Hot Chili Peppers that really sets a great mood for the song. Really good stuff.


Vico Ono: Bonfire Under The Bridge (Childish Gambino Vs. Red Hot Chili Peppers)


That's that.


You're welcome.

1 comment:

DMM said...

E.P.I.C.

Yes, thank you.