NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Getting My Butt Kicked By Weng Weng ...



I don't work until 3:30pm so I thought that I should spend my time watching a bad movie.


So I found a rare copy online of the 1981 Filipino midget spy comedy For Y'Ur Height Only starring the 2 foot, 9 inch tall Weng Weng, who is listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the shortest adult actor in a leading role.


I sat thru about twenty minutes of that crap before I turned it off. I gave up. I couldn't watch a minute more of that shit. It's like it was made by a seven year old retard. Hideous acting, hideous writing, hideous everything. It's just a pile of absolute shit.


Later, when I told my wife that I actually couldn't sit thru a bad move, she surprisingly stated "Wow, it was THAT bad?"


I'm worried. I've never found a bad movie that I didn't like. Am I getting old? Am I losing my touch?


IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?




I would love to make it this weekend's Church-less Movie Of The Week but I just successfully found every classic Universal Frankenstein movie online and I kinda want to go with that instead.


What do you think?




(Notice how I made the picture of Weng Weng really small? That's humor.)

No comments: