NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Hard Times ...

I said good-bye to my therapist yesterday. I have been seeing her fairly regularly ever since the robbery happened. Saying goodbye to her was a million times harder than I thought it would be. I tried to keep it together when we were having our session but I cried and cried when I got into the car.


We are down to the wire here. We don't have much time left here. It's time to just jump into the pool and see what happens.


These are the hard times now.


Wish me luck.

1 comment:

DMM said...

I know this feeling. Positive energy coming your way.