NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I Did It My Way ...

My time here is almost at an end.


And I have never felt better!


I have honestly never felt more comfortable in my own body before. I am almost done with this long, lonely, heartbreaking chapter in my life. I am closing a ten year long chapter in my life. I feel free. I feel light as air. My time is almost over. I am soooooooooo close to being done once and for all that my soul could take off and fly away.


I'm done here.


I feel like I should start singing Frank Sinatra's "My Way" right now.


I have no idea what the future holds for me. And for once that feels awesome.

No comments: