NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, November 11, 2011

Just Checking In...

Hey everybody. How are you doing?


I don't really have anything to say. I'm just checking in, I guess.


There are big changes in store for me and my family in the immediate future. I don't want to get into any specifics just yet but there's a buzz around my house. Things are going to change but I am finally starting to realize that change isn't a bad thing. What's keeping me here? What is keeping me here, suffering in this stink town with no family around to support me?


Just turn around. just walk. Don't look back. I always feared change but now I just want to throw away everything I own and start anew somewhere else, somewhere positive and bright, somewhere where people will like me and maybe I'll be appreciated.


This is it. Things are going to change for the better. It's like electricity in the air. I can feel it.


For the first time in my life I am eagerly awaiting change.


And it feels pretty damn awesome.


Here are some Halloween pictures for you ...








... and once again I was a giant taco.


I'll probably post a movie or two tomorrow so stay tuned!

No comments: