NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Loaner ...

Alright.


So...


I apologize for the extreme lack of posts around here lately. This has been a very trying time for my family as we await word on where we will end up next, where we will live, what state we will move to, and basically what the hell will happen to us in our hazy futures.


Plus that whole "blog hating" thing really chapped my hide. I mean, what the hell, right?


But I really wanted to share the following picture on this blog. My six-year-old snapped the following picture in my bedroom during one of those trying times that I previously mentioned. I think she was just fooling around with my cell phone and accidentally took a very beautiful picture...




Anyway, I am still awaiting the word from a few possible places where I could transfer to but the fact remains that, job or not, in four or five weeks I will most definitely be moving the hell out of here.


I'm happy with that, by the way.


Screw this stink town.


And no, my laptop is NOT all fixed. I brought it into Electronic Fry's and they said it will take a few WEEKS! Hopefully it will be fixed by the time we need to get the hell out of Dodge.




They gave me a "loaner" laptop that works like a beaut, so be prepared for a deluge of posts in the next few days.


Be prepared. Act accordingly.


Laters.

No comments: