NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

My Idea Goes Viral ...

A few days ago my favorite band, Boston's own Jim's Big Ego, released a new song called "15 Seconds of Fame" which was spontaneously composed in the studio and contains lyrics entirely comprised of fan Tweets.


I sent in four different tweets but the one that made it in concerns an awesome idea I've had for a while now regarding Snuggies and Shamwows. Not only is it an awesome line but Jim HIMSELF calls it a "good idea" DURING the song!


So now I actually have a line in a song from my all-time favorite band!!!


How freaking awesome is that?!?!?




Click here to download their latest album for free!

No comments: