NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sleepy Baby Rerun Time ...



That's my award-winning smile. You are all amazed.


I'm currently all wrapped up in a baby bundler for the first time. I have the baby on my chest sleeping soundly. He's squeaking and grunting and sweating up a storm against my chest. It feels great to be this close to my darling eight week old baby boy.


So there's a party tonight. I WAS going to go but I would rather just hang out and watch SNL. So my wife is going to go out and she's leaving me all alone with the baby for the first time. I'm pretty nervous.


So I thought I'd post some links to my favorite Church-less Movies of the Week. And be sure to stay tuned for a brand NEW one tomorrow!


Piranha

MST3K's "Parts: The Clonus Horror"

Mothra

The Snow Creature

Special When Lit

Double Feature: Blood Feast/Two Thousand Maniacs

MST3K's "Amazing Colossal Man"


And you're welcome.

No comments: