NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

You're Gonna Miss Me ...




"You're gonna miss me when I'm gone,

see all the things that you did wrong.

You'll wish I wrote you just one more song,

left well enough alone.



You're gonna miss my smilin' face,

havin' me around the place.

Well you knocked me into outer space and

pushed me off my throne.



You're gonna miss me when I'm gone.

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone.

You're gonna miss me ... when I'm gone."






Kepi Ghoulie: When I'm Gone

1 comment:

DMM said...

I know you may hate this....but that sleeping baby picture is pretty much adorable. Yep. Sorry. That's the only word for it