NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

About My Move ...



I wasn't allowed to come right out and say it because my wife wanted to surprise her relatives and especially her niece Deinna. However, now that we are here I am free to come out and say it. So here it is: we moved. We sold our house in Sacramento and road tripped it to the middle of nowhere, Oklahoma.


And I say good riddance to that stink town! And good riddance to stinky sweater-wearing people who did nothing but find fault in my greatness. I am good, regardless of what anybody says.


It's like what one of my followers keeps saying to me: "Steve, fuck the haters!"


So now I work in Norman, Oklahoma where I am in charge of kick-starting their new storytime program. I'm currently only working part-time but I have faith that when my new store sees how awesome I am with 11+ years under my belt that I will get my full time job back.


I do not live in Norman, however. Norman is a slightly small college town where the University of Oklahoma Sooners originatre. I live about 45 minutes away in a frighteninly small town called Seminole. Extremely small. In fact, I may go crazy. But we shall see.


More later...

2 comments:

Varsenik said...

Steve, they will love you and story time and you'll kick ass :D

P.S. One of my best friends is from Norman!

DMM said...

Yesssss....small town crazy is the Craziest, but also the Awesomest.