NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, December 25, 2011

It's Christmas In Nowhere ...




It feels strangely sad to be here in the middle of Nowhere, Oklahoma with Natasha's loud, crazy, drama-filled family. It's so loud and angry and I feel like I am just being forgotten.


I feel sad.


I really miss my parents.




Right before we moved, while we were constantly doing packing and sleeping on the floor and whatever, I felt so stressed and sad and frenzied that I found a really old, rust-covered box cutter and slashed my left hand open.


It's been a little over a month since I did it and the scar is still dark and slightly throbbing.


It feels good to punish myself again.


Check out the sweet old glasses that my wife found for me ...




Cool, huh?


More later.


Merry Christmas.

No comments: