NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, December 26, 2011

My Hand And Weird Al ...

So you remember that cut that I said I made into my hand with that old box cutter I found?


Well that's a picture of it.


I was fairly nervous today at work and it was just a nonstop barrage of people and angry customers and toothless Okies and apparently during all this post Christmas madness I managed to scratch my scar open.


Now it hurts and stings like a son of a bitch.


And you know what?


I love it.


I love it because I hate myself and I deserve to feel this pain. I just act funny and cocky to hide the fact that I just absolutely hate myself. And this pain on my hand is my punishment.


I hate myself for feeling like this about myself.


So THAT is why I am currently watching the awesome Weird Al comedy special on dvd to try and defuse my depressed anti-Steve feelings...




I don't think that it's working.


Cool shit, though. Funny as hell.


Seriously! I've seen him live four or five times now and each and every time it was absolutely amazing. I can't believe I loved him when I was like 8 and here I am watching him rock ass with my kids next to me, you know? Amazing stuff.


And did you know that his legendary cult film UHF was filmed entirely in Tulsa, Oklahoma?


I take that as fate.


Fuck the haters!


Mr. Steve can't be stopped!

1 comment:

Kortnee said...

It's been forever since I last saw UHF. I didn't know it was filmed in Tulsa though. Way cool!