NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Post 1,791: An Okie New Year...

I an currently in a small town called Shawnee, Oklahoma at my brother-in-law's house for new years. His wife is here and my other brother-in-law is here as well. Right now the beer is flowing as we all take turns running away from giant sharks in Little Big Planet for the XBox 360.

I am deeply proud of myself and what I've accomplished. I used to be scared of change and now I am surrounded by family and making new friends in a completely different state.

Happy new year, everyone.

More later.

Wind clan out.

No comments: