NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

BIG Tag Team Match Next Monday On Raw ...




I'm currently sitting alone in the living room of my Seminole, Oklahoma home. I am on my awesome laptop right now watching a pirated live feed of the 2012 WWE Royal Rumble. It may be illegal, but I ain't paying $45 on a pay-per-view. I have a wife and three kids. I can't waste huge bucks on things I want anymore.


My apologies to the World Wrestling Entertainment corporation.




But thanks go out to my awesome and amazing parents who really came through for me by getting Isabela and I tickets to next week's big live taping of WWE Raw in Oklahoma City.


This will be the Bela's first live wrestling event.


Isabela and Steve Galindo: The NEW Latino Heat!

No comments: