NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Like A Sore Thumb ...



I stick out so much here, the sole mexican in an endless sea of white boys and camouflage and football hats. Everywhere I go I feel like I'm being stared at and chuckles about, the odd man out no matter where I am.


And the things is that I look at myself in the mirror and, really, I can't blame them. I see what they mean. I look in the mirror and I sea a strange looking mexican guy with brown skin and a suit and tie and these goofy ass big glasses and a big ass mustache and brown skin.


I see a walking contradiction now. I see someone that can do nothing but frighten and confuse the white redneck hicks and the baptist families and the good ol' boy hunters and the good christian kids. They don't know what to do with me.


I am an enigma in a sea of sooners.


I really wish I wasn't me.




I still have no laptop BUT I will be trying to post a make-up Church-less Movie in the next day or two, so stick around!

No comments: