NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy Type Of Complaining ...

So right before the end of the new year I wrote on my facebook page: "I like A, complaining, and B, making fun of strange looking weirdos. So thats why this state is great for me to live in!"


You may have thought that I was kidding (und makeeng vit der funny schtuff)but this is very much true.




I get to complain about the people and their driving and their teeth and their accents and how they look in their John Deer hats and their overalls and their latent racism. It's all a complainer like me could ask for.


Although I have found that most Okies are really nice and talkative and are willing to do things slower than most people. Being in the capital of California I learned to always be in a hurry about everything every time anything happens. It's nice to slow down.


Seriously, being here I feel like I'm in a witness protection program.


And, after I was treated in Sacramento, this is not necessarily a bad thing.

No comments: