NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Stupid Me ...

I got pulled over tonight.


Stupid me, I had a bad experience at this gas station and I sped off, driving between 75 and 80mph in anger and frustration. But I didn't realize that the 65mph speed limit suddenly changed to 55 ... and that there was a backwoods sheriff waiting to catch speeding people like me.


The cop said that he could have charged me with reckless driving and send me to jail but he decided to just let me off with a speeding violation because, in his words, "You a newcommer, so I'll be easy on ya'."


I feel stupid.


Fuck me.


My wife is going to hate me.

No comments: