NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

About My Soreness ...



We hired movers to move the insane tons of random crap that we apparently own. They trucked it up, then moved it to a storage facility in Los Angeles where we paid a small amount of rent to keep it there while we got settled here in Nowhere, Oklahoma.


Our crap arrived yesterday.


And apparently the truck driver doesn't like having other people help him because he likes working alone. It was just him.


That's how I got hired, and paid, to move my own stuff.


I was paid $25 for two and a half hours of intense work, moving heavy Barnes and Noble boxes and a refrigerator and stuff like dressers and armories and assorted heavy stuff. I am incredibly sore, deathly sore, and then, tonight at work, it was inventory, so I had my ass worked off getting the store ready.


I want to pass out and cry. But I work tomorrow morning.


F my life.

No comments: