NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Clairification ...



I did NOT mean to sit on the baby's head.


It was an accident.


Besides, I didn't sit on him all the way, okay? I barely put any pressure on his head at all.


And besides, little Maxwell was laying down on the bed, so all I did was slightly push his head into the cushion. It wasn't like he was laying down on the freaking concrete or something.


And part of the fault should lie with the woman, who will remain nameless, who laid the baby down beneath my butt. She should receive at least SOME of the blame.




Anyway, no Churh-less movie today. I have to work in a little bit. I will try to post a film tomorrow sometime.


And didja see WWE's Mankind on 30 Rock a few weeks ago? And on a personal note, I really hope Santino wins his match in the Elimination Chamber tonight. Good luck, Cobra.


Wind clan out.

No comments: