NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, February 3, 2012

My Big Week ...


Next week is shaping up to be a pretty big week for me. There are a few big things on the horizon that I am really looking forward to.


For starters, I have two tickets to the live WWE Raw Supershow taping this monday in Oklahoma City and I really want to take Isabela because she has never been to a live wrestling event. But she has been grounded for a while and so apparently that means that she may not be able to go with me. I have a list of people, my very own Raw Depth Chart, on who to take with me JUST IN CASE but I am fairly certain that everything will be ok and that bela and I will make it to Raw.


Secondly, my first official storytime at my newly adopted state is next saturday the 11th at 11am. Very easy to remember so I'm trying to brand my own catchphrase "11 @ 11" to customers to create a buzz around my storytime. This big storytime is going to be a launching platform for what I know will be a very well received and successful storytime.




Next week is a big week for me.


Stay tuned!

No comments: